Marketing & Design Coordinator
Women & Their Work seeks a full time Marketing & Design Coordinator. Women & Their Work is a contemporary visual and performing arts organization newly located in east Austin. For 44 years, Women & Their Work has brought groundbreaking art created by women to Austin with exhibitions, performances and education programs.
The Marketing & Design Coordinator will create all design materials, print and digital, for exhibitions, programs, and special events. This position will generate and implement marketing strategies for each program/event, operate all social media accounts, and maintain the website. Working closely with staff, this position plays an important role in the organization.
- Lead all design & production efforts (print & online) required to support exhibitions, programs, and special events including invitations, signage, gallery guides, catalogs, and other materials.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for promoting all exhibitions, events, programs, fundraisers and the organization in general.
- Manage all social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) & coordinate social media campaigns and content creation.
- Maintain & update website.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks
- Flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong written and visual communications skills
- Well-organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to work with a small staff and volunteers
- Digital design (print and online)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Social media management, content creation, and campaign development
- 2D animation- motion graphics
- Web development and maintenance: WordPress
- Video editing and production
- Experience in a non-profit setting
Typical schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, 10-6 pm; including some evenings to cover W&TW programs and events.
Salary and benefits: Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance and vacation provided.
How to apply:
- Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for 3 references and include Marketing & Design Coordinator Position in the subject line to : [email protected]
- BIPOC and LGBTQ+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Application deadline: Apply immediately. Deadline: November 15th.